Get a free estimate on your AC repairs today!
Versatile HVAC Contractors Serving Provo, UT and the Surrounding Areas
If the time has come to upgrade your Provo, UT home’s HVAC system, team up with the most knowledgeable company around—call The Heating and Cooling Guys! We offer a range of affordable, reliable services to clients in and around Provo, including AC repair replacement, furnace repair, duct cleaning, and more. No matter the complexity of the job, our HVAC contractors focus on providing quality workmanship and getting it done right the first time around. If you’re searching for an HVAC technician in the Provo area that you can trust, look no further.
Get Your HVAC System Installed or Repaired by the Pros
Here at The Heating and Cooling Guys, we’ve been installing high-quality, energy-efficient HVAC systems in homes throughout the Provo area for nearly 40 years. Our vast industry knowledge also allows us to provide top-notch repair solutions for AC units, furnaces, and water heaters of all makes and models. Call us today to discuss your specific needs with a trusted professional!
Get the Service You Deserve Today
You don’t have to put up with uneven heating and cooling, weak airflow, or poor air quality in your Provo home any longer. The Heating and Cooling Guys can restore the comfort you need and deserve in no time. When you get in touch with us, we’ll listen carefully to your concerns and make expert recommendations for long-lasting solutions. What are you waiting for? Call (801) 375-3320 for your free estimate today!
What Our Clients Are Saying
- We needed standard maintenance on an older model swamp cooler of a house we recently purchased to just get us through until we're finished remodeling & purchase our central air unit. AJ came out the next business day & showed me the exact part that needed replacing, hooked up our water line we didn't even realize the previous owners disconnected & the price was very reasonable. This is the 1st honest Heating Cooling company we've worked with in years.T A5/17/2022Would absolutely recommend. Helped and made recommendations even when it didn't make them money. Honest and honorable company.Carly Sebaske2/20/2022
- I shopped around to replace our HVAC system, and The Heating and Cooling Guys were the best I found. Their prices are great, and they are very knowledgeable and responsive to questions. This was a major purchase for us, and other companies were slow to respond to questions we had. I worked with Mike and AJ, and they answered all of my questions quickly and with understandable, helpful answers.The work they performed was excellent. They took time to explain what needed to be done, and they were efficient and unobtrusive in their work. They also cleaned up all of the mess after they were done and left things looking great.I'm very pleased with the work and our new system, and I would strongly recommend The Heating and Cooling Guys to anyone needing HVAC work.Dan Blodgett9/20/2021I needed AC in an exterior building and what I wanted ended up not being a job for them in the end but they took the time to figure out what I needed and what was best for me even after the fact that they knew I would not be paying them. Very very great customer service.Nathan Thomson6/20/2021I thought my furnace was dying because it wasn't igniting reliably, so I called out a number of HVAC companies for new system bids and also repair bids. I was being quoted by other places that it would cost ~$1000 to replace the smart gas valve involved. But AJ knew about a little hidden adjustable gas valve for the igniter pilot, and he just turned up the flow of gas to my igniter and next thing I know my furnace is 100% back in business. No exorbitant repair bill, and I don't have to replace the whole system either. I had like 6 other HVAC companies out before this one, and none of the other ones knew or told me I could just adjust the flow of gas to the igniter. These guys saved me a crapton of money. Thanks AJ!Joseph Winkler5/20/2021
- Great company. Friendly, kind & thoughtful. Installed a whole house steam humidifier and a whole house air scrubber. Best price by far!Steve Holbrook5/20/2021I had a register vent that would not blow at all in my kids room. I had other companies come clean it out and it never solved the issue. The Heating and Colling Guys came out a determined due to the design of HVAC system it was forming a dead zone of air flow, though there were no physical obstructions my kids room it was getting no air flow in general. The serviceman was super helpful and knowledgeable and had my kids room getting air in no time at all for cheaper then what the cleaning service was.Highly recommend The Heating and Cooling Guys services for and HVAC needs.Jesse Brown5/20/2021
- My wife and I wanted central air since we bought it house almost 2 years ago. We finally decided it was time and found a company, whom continued to just delay the start date. So we cancelled with them and went with The Heating and Cooling Guys, what a great choice that was. They were extremely professional, efficient, and hardworking. If you're looking for someone to do your heating and cooling call these guys, I know we will again!Adam Renzoni9/08/2020
- Thomas Grinnell9/08/2020I received The Heating and Cooling Guys’ number through a friend after our AC failed. They were very responsive, came out within a couple days to diagnose and gave me an estimate. They were priced well under competitors, while using better known manufacturers equipment. Within a week the work was completed, full AC condenser and coil replacement as well as a thermostat replacement. My house is cold again, the guys were very helpful, explaining what they were doing, the whys and how’s, etc, as well as very friendly. Highly recommended, great experience!William Tranchell7/08/2020
- They did what Zenner and Ritter couldn't do. Professional, reasonable, quality workmanship! I will recommend to friends and family. Thank You Anthony.Brian Lipski6/08/2020Sondra Forgie6/08/2020Great Company! Anthony responded so quickly and showed up to my house and fixed the problem right away! Excellent service and pricing! Highly reccomend!Bob Nowak6/08/2020
- They have done a Lot of work for me and my company! That are wonderful. Their staff is personable and knowledgeable. They do wonderful work consistently. Couldn’t recommend more.Griffin Taylor5/20/2020The AC went out in our condo and I called The Heating and Cooling Guys, since I had used them before and they were prompt and competitively priced. They were able to fit me in that same night, but I opted for the next morning. They were quick to help and took care of the issue, with a very friendly and professional service tech. Thank you again!Tracey Burdette5/20/2020
- I highly recommend The Heating And Cooling Guys! They were great to work with. They have helped me with my furnace and A/C more than once. Each time they came to my house they were respectful, kind and very good at explaining what needed to be done. They gave me options and I never felt pressured to do expensive, unnecessary work.Tiffany Farrer5/20/2020Totally great team of guys who work there. They always text before they come, they have always been on time. They are professional and explain what they are doing. I seriously wouldn't use anybody else for my heating & cooling issues. Thanks guys!Michelle Chamberlain5/20/2020After calling all the other “24-hour” repair shops, none could come out until the next week. AJ and Mike at The Heating and Cooling Guys hooked us up. After Mike dropped of a loaner portable AC unit to keep us cool while they diagnosed the issue, AJ got their part shop to open for the part we needed at 11:00pm on a Friday night. Unit was fixed and we got a good night’s rest with cool refreshing air. We’re Lifetime customers now!Jacob Harris5/20/2020
- The Heating and Cooling Guys did a great job making sure everything was installed and working great. Thanks for taking the time to do it right!Paul Ashton5/20/2020AJ was extremely professional and empathetic to my situation. Great price and service. I was truly impressed how quickly they could make my appointment (the next day), considering the bigger company I usually use (AH); of whom I have a ten year warranty with, could not come out to do a simple green sticker inspection for the next three weeks out... Thank you soooo much to The Heating And Cooling Guys! Not only did you help me with this green sticker inspection quickly and sufficiently but you really turned my day around and made my day!!! Thank you.Heather Ann5/20/2020AJ was fantastic. He came out on New Years and fixed our heat. It was snowing outside and our house was cold. We appreciate him coming out. We have small children and needed the heat fixed ASAP. This company did well and dealt well with our home warranty company being terrible. Thanks so much! We will be coming back!Brooke Cline5/20/2020
- We have had this company work on our air-conditioner and heat appliances since 2003. They are excellent we would not use anyone else.Rebecca Wasden5/20/2020
- I had a carbon monoxide leak ln my furnace this morning. Had firemen here and National Fuel here. Tried calling a bunch of places and NO one would call back or even care to come here. I called them and Anthony answered and came here immediately. What a caring and responsive person he is. I can't believe he came right over. I waited outside for over 3 hours for someone to respond. He saved my life as I was lethargic and sick. I can't express enough thankful I am for him and his company. His price and nurturing response means more to me than he'll ever know. Thank you Anthony !!!!!!Suzanne Lysaght3/08/2020These guys were great, they truly care about their customer. Taking care of your customer is a formula for success.Sonny Emmordino2/08/2020If anyone is looking for help with their heating or A/C in the Buffalo area, Anthony Pol is wonderful! We have a 50 year old boiler that probably hasn’t been touched in years. He came today, cleaned out so much junk in it and got it working efficiently again. He and Austin were professional, thorough, affordable & a pleasure to work with. He told us about rebates that will make the visit almost free. And they love dogs!! ❤️Constance Whitesell1/08/2020
- Anthony and Austin were excellent and quickly found the problem with our furnace not operating correctly. Highly recommend this company.Daniel Andrews12/08/2019Called the Heating and cooling guys this Friday evening. They were able to come within an hour and find out that my furnace's motor was toas . He got it running so that my tenant didnt freeze and came back Saturday morning with a replacement motor. Great work, great value, great guy. I would recommend to anyone.Michael Forster12/08/2019Anthony has been our go-to for all our heating/cooling needs thus far and we are more than happy to give them the business! He's done everything from cleaned and fixed our faulty unit to doing a brand new install to replace an old stand alone heater in our addition. He is honest, reasonable and very knowledgeable in this business. He has offered various options and suggestions to help get us with the right equipment for our needs within the price range we were comfortable with. He offers us rebates and incentives when they are applicable. He is very honest and doesn't oversell anything- which is one of the values I look for most in any home repair/maintenance persons. HIGHLY RECOMMENDGena MacWhinnie12/08/2019I have a older furnice in the house I just recently bought so my wife and I decided to have them come do a saftey check... It was awsome to hear Anthony say that although it is very old that everything was running great and we still have some time left when most would see the opportunity to sell me a new furnice!!! I was so happy with his kind nature and customer service that he will be coming back to put in centralair this spring!!!Sean Burke12/08/2019
- Tom Sauter12/08/2019I can't recommend these guys enough. Anthony and his crew treated me like family. They did fantastic work at a fair and honest price. Ill never call anyone else for hvacLarry Karcher12/08/2019I had a great experience! I had a new install, they were on time and removed the old equipment without any damage to my home. Very clean and organized. I have no reservations about recommending this company.Kristen Tucker12/08/2019
- Anthony, did an amazing job on my updated ferance broiler system,I would never go to anybody else for any work or cleaning I'm gonna need year to year! Also Im going to refer him to anybody I know that needs THE HEATING AND COOLING GUYS!GREAT JOB IM A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!👍Nick Miller12/08/2019The Heating and Cooling Guys just services my furnace, a routine checkup before winter starts. They were very prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, extremely thorough, and very trustworthy. They will be my “go to” guys for the future, and I highly recommend them!Sinead Tyrone12/08/2019I love the ethics, etiquette, and professionalism. They took care of the problem quickly and effectively.Robert Novak12/08/2019
- Very good company. Fair price and a great service! Technicians are very friendly and knowledgeable! Would definitely recommend them!Matthew Hoeltke12/08/2019Highly recommend these guys. They were quick to respond, and they did really great work at a reasonable price. Really professional and reliable. They installed our nest thermostat and set us up to get the rebate as well.Katie Campos11/08/2019
- Fast, excellent service and great prices. I use them regularly when I have a problem. The Go To Guys!Matthew Tripp5/20/2019Great company to work with. They will definitely be my furnace people from now on. AJ was really thorough in finding out what was wrong with my furnace.Sandra Stevens5/20/2019
- When our AC went out last summer, these guys were SO helpful. They were friendly, professional and timely. They even brought a portable AC to help us get through the heat while they got the new system in. Really happy with them, and will definitely use them again.Susan Simmerman5/20/2019The Heating & Cooling Guys were so easy to work with. Easy to make an appointment, they came on time and did great, professional work. I highly recommend them!Steven Johnson5/20/2019AJ from Heating & Cooling Guys Inc. came to my home this morning to help troubleshoot my furnace and humidifier. He was courteous and efficient and patient with my questions. All problems were resolved. A big thank you to Heating & Cooling Guys!Jill Shakespeare5/20/2019This used to be my go-to HVAC repair company. They historically did a good job at a fair price. This week, however, they didn't show up for their appointment that I had scheduled two days in advance. That doesn't seem like a long time, but it feels like a long time in the summer heat with no AC. I tried calling when they didn't show, but got no answer. I tried calling and emailing the next day as well, but still no answer. I'm not sure what happened, but unfortunately had to find someone else to come repair the AC, since we can't wait around indefinitely.Greg Israelsen5/20/2019
- Wonderful to work with and honest in their dealings, they went above and beyond to ensure the problem was fixed, even when unexpected issues arose. I felt like they wanted to make sure everything was working as best as it could, not just to "get the job done". I would recommend them to anyone!Samuel Heinzen5/20/2018It was a complicated problem, but they hung in there, solvedthe problem, and we're more than fair. They've been reliable and honest, and are now my go to guys for heating and cooling.Suzi Smith5/20/2018Did a great job getting my furnace / AC to start up again. Went the extra mile to clear up problems from the original installers.Ray Thompson5/20/2018
- Mike and Mercedes answered about 100,000 questions for me. I got quotes from about 5 companies and they had very competitive pricing. They were extremely knowledgeable and helped me find the best option to retrofit 600 sq ft of my house with heating and cooling. It was a big job and had a few hiccups that were beyond their control, but they handled it very well and always kept in touch with me. Rick was awesome! The whole crew was very respectful of my house while they worked. They were all great to work with. I'll definitely be hiring them for future work and maintenance. Also, they're just really nice. They're that hometown kind of company that you enjoy working with. We're already loving our new heating and cooling system so much!Lindsey Denning5/20/2018AJ came same day to get the picture my toddler slipped through the intake vent. It had been rattling in a seam of the vents all night & driving our family CRAZY! Merry Christmas to us, we can all have a good nights sleep without rattling! "I'm determined to get this done for you."Laura Jordan5/20/2018
- Really impressed with these guys. They squeezed us into their schedule after we had our previous HVAC company cancel on us last minute. I have been really impressed with not only their work but their work ethic as well. Would definitely recommend them.Patrick Hooley5/20/2018The Heating and Cooling Guys got me out of a real bind with a handyman that took my money and then didn't call back. They were there within hours, got the job done in a couple of days, and when they had to come back a second time because I couldn't get them the model number of the furnace beforehand, they waived the second trip charge. And then threw in an extra fix on the leaky evaporator coil as well. I couldn't be happier with their work ethic, and just plain ethics.Amy Zinn5/20/2018The Heating and Cooling Guys are top notch! You'll be hard pressed to find more honest, fair, and personable guys to do business with.Matt LeFevre5/20/2018
- I'm not sure how everyone rating this company even could get an appointment! I called two different days and was promised that a technician would call me back asap to make an appointment to come to my house. I never received a phone call after giving my information to two different people. Very disappointed that a simple 2 minute phone call couldn't be made when a customer really needs an appointment because my furnace is broken. Also, they said it would cost $79 to get a quote on replacing my furnace.... didn't seem normal. I had two other companies come to give me a quote for free.Kristin Nowels5/20/2017My family owns a 4-plex in Provo. We had a furnance stop working and the apartment was a frigid 56 degrees. The tenants have a new little baby and they were really worried about the baby in the cold. I called The Heating And Cooling Guys. They were very busy, but somehow they managed to go out of their way to get a tech to the apartment to get the furnance fixed. The tech, AJ, was incredible. He diagnosed and fixed the problem within about 20 minutes. They didn't try to haggle price at all. They were fair and their customer service was out of this world. I'll never use another HVAC company. Thank you AJ and Lisa!!!Kristen Lotz5/20/2017Worked with AJ, very helpful and very friendly guy. Had a problem with my thermostat and wiring, and he gave me a lot of options from inexpensive to expensive then let me decide. Got the problem figured out really quick and didn't cost too much for what I got.Neil Locke5/20/2017
- Made my appointment for my furnace service more than a week in advance due to my tight work schedule. The Lady on the phone took all my information including detailed info on what the problem seemed to be. Two hours before my appointment window I called to confirm and a different person on the phone seemed to have know idea about my previous appointment, took all my information again and said she'd call the technician and have them contact me as soon as possible. 3 and a half hours later, 30 minutes before my service window is supposed to be over. The tech. AJ. stops by without any confirmation call.AJ. takes one look at the furnace, asks what the problem is and says he has no experience with these issues and would need to wait for another technician to come look at it before he could do anything. Having given the information twice already, shouldn't they have sent someone with some experience with my issue?Second technician arrives 5 minutes before the end of the service window and in 10 minutes has the bad part out and a new one in AJ's hands. States its a $120 part, an easy fix and could probably be done for the cost of the service call and the part and then leave for another apparent service call. (Let's ignore that when google, the listed cost for the part was under $15)AJ proceed to show me a print out for various service packages ranging from $335 dollars to over $1000 dollars attaching diffrent service packages to his work. I express my concern that it all feels like padding for a service that, since it is August and the furnace would not likely be used much for some time, if they stand by their work, should already have a years guarantee attached. I then ask for just the part replacement service and he says he could give me the part for the cost and I COULD INSTALL IT MYSELF if I was concerned with the service packages he had to offer.Avoid if at all possible, or at least avoid AJ. Not a positive experience.cardassian775/20/2017They are honest, fast reliable and friendly. They saved us from buying a new heater when we couldn't afford it.Bonnie Cratch5/20/2017
- These guys are awesome! They came out and told me that it was an easy fix and told me I could do it myself (capacitor was bad) otherwise it would have been pretty expensive. I really admire their honesty.AJ was a great technician.Daniel Bailey (thromshall)5/20/2017Edit, once, I was 5 stars. When Jasun came to my house I had an awesome Experience. He was super helpful and nice. I tried to pay him more for the awesome service.Last week AJ came to my house. He was short with me and tried to charge me $500 for a new capacitor installation. I said no thanks. I found one on amazon for $12 and installed it in 5 minutes. I new the capacitor was a problem and suspected something else. AJ said no it's the only problem and then asked for $79 dollar service fee.Guys, your website says when you visit you charge $50 dollars, so don't keep changing this fee without updating your website. It just cost you a change from 5 star review to a one star.Tony Dittmer5/20/2017
- Top notch guys! They very quickly responded and installed a new AC unit in our home and it's been perfect ever since! Highly recommended.Stephen Meekness5/20/2017Great people to work with had a new A/C and furnace put in a old house that had only space heater in it before. They had to to run gas line, power and duck work. Did a wonderful work and very happy with it.John C5/20/2017